PROGRAM DONATION FORMS
Recurring donations are the best way to give steady support.
Third Party Fundraisers
Third Party Fundraisers are sponsored by individuals or organizations other than MHA. We are thankful that others want to help sustain MHA mission and we hail, promote, and welcome fundraising events/projects that benefit our community and programs enterprise.
All individuals and organizations are courteously requested to submit a Fundraiser Proposal Form for approval prior to including MHA as a recipient for an event. Please download and fill out our Form. Third Party Fundraiser Proposal Form (pdf)
Tribute Gifts support the community and programs enterprise of MHA as they honor or memorialize individuals important to the giver.
An acknowledgment card will be sent to the person you designate, notifying him or her of your tribute. The amount of the gift will be kept confidential. Contributions are entirely tax deductible. Please download and fill out our form Tribute Gifts Form (pdf)
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, contact your human resource office. Obtain the form and send it with a copy of your gift receipt to MHA, 5909 NW Expressway, Suite 224, OKC, OK 73132.
The impact of your gift may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE ACKNOWLEDGED:
- A record of your giving will be filed and distributed for its intended purpose. All contributions are tax deductible, to the extent allowed by the law!
- If giving is for an individual client, you will receive a picture of that client and an update of their progress in the designated program.
- If giving is for our wish list, donations will be directed to a storage location; if given in the USA, for future shipment to Liberia, West Africa.
- If giving is for one of our planned events, please make a notation as you make your contribution/s where your funds should be directed. Eg. tickets or sponsorship categories. You can also visit our website Community Map – MHA Event Calendar to the planned event for more information or print and mail in donation form from there, if applicable.
- MHA Tax Identification Number is 52-1991282